Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 21, 2003

    there is no sleepy mood option, but that's what i am

    This week has been nice and relaxing and stressful all at once.  Stressful because of all the things I need to do before leaving, and relaxing because, well, it's home.  Since my last entry I've seen Jen Herman (hence the quotes from the other day), seen Jason a bit since he's leaving me for school :(   (might I add - I discovered on his brother's PS2 that grand theft auto Vice City is a GREAT game!), gotten together an Italy itinerary and Italy plane tickets with Tim, gone to the beach with Jen V, and played The Sims a lot (what else did you expect?!)

    Some good stuff: ~Pasty and the children at the beach~ Sydney Krupnick ~the insane man stealing the umbrella in Le Divorce~ the random ending of Four Feathers ~living longer than 5 minutes while playing Vice City~ memorable quotes ~Jason's new car~ scooping melty ice cream for old people ~

    And some not-so-great ones, including the three-day long fight with mom, Stacey's attack on my leg and my subsequent attack on HER, having a piece of glass pierce my foot, the fly that wanted to be a vampire, and... scooping melty ice cream for old people 

    On the plate:  get my credit card, book hostels for Rome, Florence, and Venice, set up the exercise thingy and USE it and lose some weight, clean my room (i.e. throw stuff out), find a digital camera (any suggestions?), knit and decoupage (sp?) my life away :)

    No comments: