Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 17, 2003

    my first week at home :)

    I love being home!  A run down of my week:

    Monday: went to my gradparents' for lunch and had a nice visit, followed by a stop on the way home in Lydia's coffee shop...  Her face when i walked in the door was PRICELESS!  Tuesday: Headed down the shore (Silver Lake - very nice).  It was, of course, cloudy and cold, so we didn't spend too long at the beach that day, but we had a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant, then drovearound the area a bit and went for a walk on the boardwalk.  Wednesday: a BIT of sun and warmth, followed by clouds and cold.  We spent a while at the beach though, then went out for dinner at a seafood restaurant (very good), then went to see Pirates of the Carribean (my third time).  Johnny Depp is great :)  Thursday:  Sunny and hot!  Spent the day at the beach and pool, and got a nice tan, finally.  We stopped at Pizza Hut on the way home, and by the time we actually got home I was exhausted, so my sister and I just played Princess Maker 2 for awhile.  Friday:  Went to see Seabiscuit with Jason, which I really liked, then out to dinner with mom, Beth, and the Davidsons (my cousins) at Mrs. Robino's in Delaware.  Afterwards, my sister and I again spent our time playing Princess Maker 2.  Saturday: drove Beth to the airport with Mom, then Mom and I shopped at REI and bought me a travel backpack and towel.  Afterwards, I hauled out some travel books from the basement and researched Italy.  I can't WAIT, but there are soooooooo many places to go and not enough time.  Tim and I are gonna hafta get toegther real soon to actually plan out our itinerary.  But, I found out all the cell phone info I need, as well as where the Ryan Air flights are available in Italy.

    No comments: