Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 7, 2003

    "I'm ready anytime; if you'll take me, I'm ready to go!" - Luisa, The Fantasticks

    There really need to be more choices for mood.  Sad, annoyed, content...these would be good additions to AOL's list of moods.

    So today I slept LOTS.  Got up, went to the computer lab, made myslf Ramen, watched a Lifetime movie (The Man with Three Wives or something...quality...), got dressed, went to work, then came back and knitted in Kim's room.  And now I'm back in the computer lab and it's time for bed.  The show went rather well tonight, everyone seemed pretty happy with it, although Kim and I almost had a heart attack at one point when she couldn't get the trap back open.  This would have been a bad thing, trust me.  But she eventually did get it open, with plenty of time to spare, and we could all breathe again backstage, in the trap, and in the booth.  Oh, and a certain actor told me he can't be at strike, which is funny since it's IN THE CONTRACT.

    Lydia's coming up tomorrow, so we'll do dinner and I don't know what else before then.  Something nice and exciting, I hope. 

    Then Friday comes, which means I'll help Anna move her stuff to Bethlehem and then do a show, and on Saturday I'll pack and then do a show which mommy and Beth will see, then go out for ice cream, and then it will be Sunday so I can do a final show, strike for the second time this summer, go to the closing night party, load up the car, and GO HOME!  I' m excited, can you tell?  Only 4 more shows (out of 19) to go!

    No comments: