Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 24, 2003

    Happy Birthday Sam!

    I am SO ready to go visit Muhley-world tomorrow.  I'll be back maybe Tuesday night, or maybe not!  It might be kinda boring to not have classes while everyone else does, but their classes seem to be few and far between and there are enough people I need to spend time with that it won't matter.  Plus, there's Danielle, for example, who won't have classes like me!  It's going to be weird having to PAY for meals!

    Yesterday mom and I went to the beach.  It was THE perfect beach day, hot and beautiful with nice water temperature... still coulda been more waves though.  It was a real nice day, and we went to our seafood restaurant afterwards and it was yummy :) 

    Today I did stuff which added up to a whole lotta nothing again, but then at night Jen H. came over and we watched Zoolander and enjoyed it muchly, as always.  I can't wait for tomorrow!  Well, except that whole dentist thing..  Ick.

    I'm gonna go to bed soon since I have to wake up early.  Let's hope there's no spooky white light in my room tonight...  :(  :(

    "I wanna fly, never come down, And live my life, And have friends around."

    No comments: