Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 5, 2003

    My computer is working

    So, my computer is strangely deciding to work today, but I'm sure it will stop soon.  I decided to do the whole journal thing finally, especially since I'm barely ever online anymore and can't talk to people on AIM constantly. 

    The Fantasticks is going really well, and closes on Sunday, so if you want to see it, you better hurry up and buy tickets cuz it's selling out for the end of the run.  Chorus Line ended yesterday, so the dorm is pretty lonely right now.  :(

    Due to the fact that my digital camera is dead, I've decided to discontinue my pictures page on Yahoo!  I'll still keep the link to it, but from now on I'll just add any digital pics I have to this journal.  Other than that, I just can't wait to go home!  Lori and Jen were here this weekend, so that was a good time, and Tim and I bought our tickets for London last week (we leave Spt. 11th), and Lydia might visit me on Thursday!

    I better go get dressed now - I think Kim and David and I are gonna go to Hunan Springs for dinner, just because.

    No comments: