Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 10, 2003

    That would be sad, but not, like, banana sad.

    Yesterday was quite the interesting day.  As I was getting out of the shower, Katie was leaving me - loading all her stuff into the car and moving out :(  I had told Anna I would help her return the finale costumes from Chorus Line to the place in Bethlehem, so we had a little adventurous journey into Bethlehem, where we learned that 4th Ave. is NOT the same place as 4th St., and we should have in fact been looking for 3rd St.  Bah!

    And then there was the show.  Let's just say it was a great show and the audience loved it, and they were also very understanding when we started at 8:30 rather than 8.  The adrenaline was rushing though, lemme tell ya.  After the show I went to Dr. K's.

    Today I packed, and then packed some more.  The show was "eh", which is a shame since my mom and sister were here to see it today.  acting-wise, it was great, and it was a good audience, but we had some issues with the Harlequin drop (and therefore the moon), the harp, missed props, an added line, and a (rightfully so) furious harpist.  After the show, I went to Friendly's, of course, with Beth and mom, and it was lovely and happy and I can't wait to go home. Packed some more, got a call from Lance around 1:30 saying to come hang out, so I did and it was nice... and we discussed the demise of bananas.  (Hence the above quote, said by a certain Steve Hoppe)

    Tomorrow - show, strike, free food, HOME!

    Happy Birthday Danielle!  :)

    No comments: