Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 5, 2003

    ...and the computer is dead again

    So, my computer died again...  Surprise, surprise.

    Tonight's show was ok - not great, but not bad.  Dinner at Hunan Springs was good, but very filling.  I love Wonton soup.  After the show I watched Virgin Suicides with Kim, David, Zoe and Anna, and then Phil Levesque came in after the movie was over I think.  It's so nice when you realize that there actually IS human life in the dorm - you just have to go searching for it.  I also saw human life just a few minutes ago - a bunch of T-rashed interns.  They make me smile though :)

    The "e" key on this keyboard does not work very well.  Ugh.  

    I don't have anything lined up yet for tomorrow.  Maybe I'll work on my computer some more, or sleep some more.  Now that Mel has ALSO left me (as of this afternoon) I'm even MORE alone, poo on that.

    Yesterday I spoke to Regina online, which was odd since we speak so rarely that when we do speak we have years to catch up on.  Faina's engaged, Nate and Sarah are married as of Sunday I believe.  Weirdness in my life.

    No comments: