Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 13, 2003

    update time

    I'm sleepy. Now that I have that out of the way, I suppose I should update everyone on my life. Since last time I wrote, I've seen two plays for London Theatre. The first was called After Mrs. Rochester and was about the life of the author of Wide Sargasso Sea (a prequel to Jane Eyre). It was very interesting and well-done, and I liked. The second was called The Happiness Compartment, which was playing in a fringe theatre in Greenwich smaller than Theatre Outlet, but it had a nice restaurant/bar downstairs. The play was actually written by my London Theatre teacher, but I found it meh. I love the teacher though, and I also love my Shakespeare's London teacher. They're both opinionated and funny and seem to know some stuff; always a good thing.
    On Friday Jason came and we had a WONDERFUL weekend and I miss him now. We walked around and saw some general London sights (including David Blaine and the London Eye), saw a great Lord of the Rings exhibit at the Science Museum, saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, walked through Greenwich, and had a really nice time. And then on Tuesday morning he left :( So that was last weekend. TBC.

    No comments: