Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 13, 2003

    I bet you thought I'd never get around to it...

    But I did. Sorta.

    PIX! --> http://photos.yahoo.com/rebl1231
    WHEN I can get this computer to upload pictures to the internet....click on the Junior Year album to see selected pictures from Italy, London, and Scotland. Out of the 115 I took I'm putting about 50 online, but if you want to see some more of a specific place send me an e-mail saying so (ex. "Hey Becca, I want to see more of your Rome pictures" or "Hey Becca, I want to see more of your Jason visit pictures" or "Hey Becca, I want to see the pictures that turned out badly") I don't know why you would want to see that last bit, but whatever floats your boat I guess. So check out the pics as I slowly add them to my new album. :)

    No comments: