Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 22, 2003

    just another manic... Wednesday

    I'm getting really excited for the trip of this weekend - Paris! Danielle and I FINALLY have our hostel booked - more expensive han I'd prefer, but a bed is a bed. Yesterday I saw a production of Midsummer Night's Dream with my Shakespeare class, and it was excellent and funny and we all enjoyed. Today is my day 'o class, but all I have left is London Theatre, so that's lovely. We're seeing a play tomorrow night for that, so tonight is free for Club Sandwich as it should be!
    I feel much better this week (knock on wood), hooray for that! Tomorrow I don't have class, but I have a trip to go on with the Shakespeare class, and of course I'll need to pack and whatnot for Paris - we leave after class on Friday, and come back Monday NIGHT :)

    No comments: