Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 19, 2003

    the sickest bunny

    This week was boring, mainly because I spent the majority of it in bed. Thursday and Friday especially, I just slept my life away and tried to not be sick anymore. I'm getting there, I guess. Yesterday I spent most of the day up and moving around and it wasn't a problem, and today I just have some congestion, no sore throat or fever or headache...
    Anyway, Amy was here visiting this weekend, so that was cool. We went out for dinner on Friday night with two of Jen's friends who were also visiting - we coudn't find Wagamama's though, so we ended up going to an Italian place which wasn't half-bad. On Saturday we went to Portobello Market, which is HUGE, but I liked it. We couldn't decide whether to see a show or go eat or find Mel and Lesley, so we ended up eating at Garfunkel's, which WAS half-bad, then wandering and coming upon the Reduced Shakespeare Company just in time to see a show. I wasn't so keen on seeing it at first, but I laughed the whole time and enjoyed it (Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged). THEN we found Mel and Lesley, as well as Jen and her friends and Cynthia, so we headed back to eat cake and go to the Union. It was no Club Sandwich, but fun anyway. Afterwards Jen made us all go eat chips and Jeni made it off the waiting-list and is now accepted to Muhlenberg for finishing hers ;)
    And today I slept in then came here. Good times.

    No comments: