Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 24, 2003

    Yes, I'm alive!

    I know I told many of you I'd e-mail you as soon as I got to London, and here it is, my third day in London and you haven't heard from me yet. Well, I am alive and well, but this is the first chance to get online for free since arriving from Italy..
    I have my room phone all set up, but of course I forgot to bring the number with me, and Jason seems to be having problems with it, so I'm not even entirely sure that it works right yet. I've also purchased my new cell phone, which is currently waiting to be set up on the network but should be running by tomorrow, so I'll have TWO phone numbers to give people! It should be noted that for ME the cheapest and easiest way to get messages from anyone will be text messages, and it's probably cheaper for all of you than calling me overseas anyway, so think about that before you leave me a voicemail message ;)
    So a mass e-mail will be coming some day soon to a computer near you, and until then I am well and alive and London is pretty great so far. :)

    No comments: