Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 9, 2003

    Last Journal entry in America (I think)

    To those of you who I won't talk to before I leave, here's an FYI of my schedule:

    Sept. 11 - depart Philly

    Sept. 12 - arrive London Heathrow Airport, go to Goldsmiths and drop off one piece of luggage, depart London Stansted airport and arrive in Rome, Italy

    Sept. 13, 14th - explore Rome

    Sept. 15th - explore the Amalfi coast

    Sept. 16th - travel to Florence, where Tim and I will meet Jen, Danielle, Jess, Adrienne, and Danielle's friend from home for dinner.  We'll spend the next day exploring more of Florence, of course!

    Sept. 18th - travel to Venice and explore it until the morning of the 21st, when Tim, Danielle and I fly back to London and move into Goldsmiths!

    If I don't talk to you before I leave, I'll be sending out an e-mail with all my info (address, cell phone #, how the trip went, etc.) once I get settled into Goldsmiths, so check your e-mail and here to see if I have interesting things to say ;)

    No comments: