Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 2, 2007

    welcome to Milwaukee, the second

    So, remember last year when it was all cold outside and stuff?  And The Rep reimbursed us for cab fares back and forth from the Plaza because they didn't want us to freeze on the way to work?

    That time has come again!

    7 Day Forecast

    Last year when this happened was the weekend after Valentine's Day, when the paint shop had a Luau party.  I have SUCH good memories of that weekend... :)

    I've been thinking about this time last year a lot recently; thinking about how this is the time period right after Melissa left the internship and how changed my life here was after she was gone.  It feels like a long time ago... and yet I'm in a very similar state of mind.  In fact, I just read BUNCH of old entries on here from the beginning of January '06 through April, and it's RIDICULOUS the cycles my life moves in.  Or my state of mind.  Something like that.  I miss those people - Jeanine and Rachel and Charlotte and Kyle and Lauren and Melissa.  They should come back here and hang out with me for a week.

    Finally, Manitowoc just becomes more and more intriguing to me daily.  We're going to have SO many fun people there to hang out with after the performance :)

    No comments: