Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    Day Off

    Today is my "day off" since yesterday we had a performance and load-out.  But Jimmy and I decided not to drive back last night, so we stayed in Stoughton and I drove back with him this morning, and immediately had to come to The Rep to check the e-mail pile-up and see what's new around the fifth floor.  What a day off!  We leave for Hartford tomorrow morning at 10.

    My horoscope today: If anyone knows how to go the distance, it's you. People marvel at your stamina, and it's true -- right now you feel like you could go on forever. Just remember that you are, in fact, human. Take a rest afterward.

    Yes, I need a rest.  This past week was crazy but fun.  I'm extremely TIRED.  Highlights included my cell phone dieing, blowdrying frozen laundry detergent, a drunken night in Manitowoc, a trip to New Glarus, a theater with no freight elevator, a traffic cone, and a bobble-head from Burger King.  Oh my.

    Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow - xoxoxox!

     

    P.S. This is what happens when I'm bored.

    No comments: