Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 1, 2007

    break from a crazy day

    My Mental Age:

    [x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
    [x] I do my own laundry
    [x] I can cook for myself
    [x] I think politics are exciting
    [x] My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my friends
    total: 5

    [x] I show up for school/college/work every day early
    [ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
    [ ] I've never gotten a detention
    [x] I've watched talk shows
    [x] I know what credibility means without looking it up
    [x] I drink coffee at least once a week
    total: 4

    [x] I know how to run the dish washer and or do the dishes.
    [ ] I can count to 10 in Spanish.
    [x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
    [x] My parents trust me.
    [ ] I can mow the lawn.
    [x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
    [ ] I remember to water my plants.
    [x] I study when I have to.
    [x] I pay attention at school/college
    [x] I remembered to feed my pets.
    total: 7

    [x] I can spell experience without looking it up
    [x] I clean up my own mess.
    [x] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffiene.
    [x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
    [ ]I understand jokes the first time they are said
    [x] i can type fast
    total: 5

    [x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
    [ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
    [x] I can read a book and actually finish it
    total: 2

    Now add up your totals and that's your mental age!!!

    Mine is....23.  Meh, close enough to my actual age!

    No comments: