Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 31, 2007

    twice in two weeks... where do we go from here?

    Okay, speaking of things coming to an end....

    Goodbye, Harry Potter.  I finished the final book last night, and it took until this morning for me to realize how very sad I am about it.  Okay, so it certainly hasn't consumed as much of my life as The Wheel of Time has, but it's been shared with SO MANY people and the characters make me so proud, that it still makes me tear up reading reviews of the book and even looking back on old pictures from the first MOVIE.  Which I don't like that much.

    I won't write more, because I just had a full day (tech for Night of the Iguana...) and I need my sleep for tomorrow.

    *Sigh.*

    Salon Review (Spoilers)

    Harry Potter in MY life

    No comments: