Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007

    random information

    It's 30 degrees outside (with windchill).... in Philly this past weekend it was 80 and sunny and beautiful.

    I dislike packing and it dislikes me.  I made my first trip to the storage unit today, which is great, but I feel like my apartment doesn't look like it has any less stuff in it even after that.  Hopefully tomorrow it will; the plan is to move out my desk and bed, as well as bedding, kitchen-y stuff, and uh, whatever else needs to be stored rather than coming to APT with me.

    I have WAYYYY too many shoes.  I packed all my clothes today, in one suitcase.  Then I took a larger suitcase, and managed to fit all of my shoes except two pairs in it.  This is sad.  That's TOO MANY shoes.  And yes, there is one pair in storage, and three pairs in my closet in PA.  Sigh.

    I'm seeing Tartuffe tonight.  Hooray.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    >>I have WAYYYY too many shoes.

    Wow, I never ever thought you'd say this.

    But how many suitcases do you need for all your purses?