Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 4, 2007

    "Happiness is my default position." - Toby, West Wing

    So, I finished Six Feet Under on Monday night.  It was everything I thout it would be; I watched the ending 7 times in a row.  It's worth watching the entire depressing series to have that ending mean something to you.

    Next up is some Buffy and some X-Files.  And continuing West Wing, of course.

    My departure feels very imminent.  Saturday is our first on-stage rehearsal, Tuesday is tech, Sunday is opening, Tuesday is flight home.  That's SOON, and time will especially fly by since we'll be in tech.  Eek.

    Last Monday it was in the 80's, today it's effing COLD and flurrying.  And incredibly windy.  Blech.

    Today I read something online that made me think Enya was dead.  Then Wikipedia informed me that it's lies, all lies.  So, if you think Enya is dead, she's not.

    Thankfully, there were no april fools jokes this year, aside from the fact that Briana and I put the following in the Production Notes for the day, under Props:

    2.  Please ADD: Live Goat (#2234a) to be sacrificed in the hideous pagan ritual as described on pg. 73.

    Jim Guy wrote back and asked if we had a color preference. :)

    In other april fools news: http://www.locusmag.com/2007/0401_NeilGaimanSainthood.html

     

    No comments: