Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 1, 2006

    winter's here!

    Today I woke up to a winter wonderland.  I got to wear my snow boots to work, and tramp through big piles of snow from the snow plows, and it all really made me quite happy.  It made me feel like I was 8 again, and I wished it would just keep blizzarding, and the plows would just be baffled by the amount of snow, and the most important decisions of the day would involve which hill we should go sledding on.

    Apparently it's still blizzard conditions outside, but it looks to have slowed down a great deal since I walked to work.  And the internet's working now, which I enjoy.  Anyway, school is NOT cancelled, and I have to go to rehearsal now.

     

    But...snow makes me happy.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm jealous.  It rained here and washed away the quarter-inch dusting of snow that we got.  I want big piles of snow to tramp through...