Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 9, 2006

    Robert Jordan

    Gerry Neugent, one of the actors in A Christmas Carol, recently asked me what's new with our favorite author.  I was sadly unable to fill him in, but luckily Forbes recently ran a little profile on him.  Sigh.

    Speaking of whom, he recently said on his blog, "But the more you laugh, the less you’ll grumble, and the better you’ll feel. The better you’ll BE. I mean better in the sense that your doctors will notice. It works. I know. It works."

    ...which makes me think of Joe Bu, who started chemo yesterday, and yet is STILL calling ACC.  Whenever he comes into work recently and I ask him how's he's doing, he says (with a smile), "I feel great, I feel fine, I feel this way all the time!", which, although silly, makes me laugh.  I like laughing.

    No comments: