Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 6, 2006

    Sad..

    Don't worry Keanu, I'll marry you.

    Here's my quick home update: I'm temping at Lenox right now, making and editing lots of Excel spreadsheets for them.  Money is good.  Puppy, still nameless, comes home on Friday night.  Beth comes home Thursday night for over a week, hooray.  I miss Milwaukee LOTS...the people, my busy life there, the people, karaoke, the people, the cabaret, the beer, the people.  But I needed to be away from there for a bit too, so it's okay.  It's not nearly hot enough outside and I don't have nearly enough time to do things like go to the beach.  Just taking one day at a time... 

    The Brown bash at Noelle's was this past weekend and I had a great time and I'm so glad I got to see everyone.  Hopefully next year we can do it again :)  Pictures from Noelle and Amy are here.  Maybe some day I'll put mine online, but this dial-up business drives me crazy.

    It's past my bedtime.

    No comments: