Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 17, 2006

    "See you next Tuesday." - Mitch Albom

    Mondays are so weird.  I mean, I'm better at relaxing than anyone on earth I think, but then when the day is over I feel like it disappeared so quickly.  Shouldn't I feel relaxed and well-rested?

    I don't have much to say today... I'm gearing up mentally to leave, while meanwhile tons of people have already left Milwaukee.  Jeanine left today, and Amanda is the next to go.  BOO on that!  I'm so ready for summer, and so, it seems, is everyone else.  I think all we interns are done being interns mentally.  It's been a great ride, but a long one, and summer can't come quickly enough at this point.  Our last opening night party was on Friday (Sherlock Holmes opened that night), and this week marks our last two Understudy runs (Morrie's is tomorrow).  It's one of those weird months where everyone is very aware that it's their last few weeks here in this internship and things seem to be very condensed and happening much more quickly than they did before.  Last August, meeting these people for the first time, working on Flea, seems like a LONG time ago.

    In the tradition of this entry from August 2004, I think I'll do a Intern Year Memories entry come May.  So look forward to that. ;)  In the meantime, many memories can be found on my picture site.

    This week I've watched In Her Shoes (I liked), The Squid and the Whale (I liked), and Rent (I kinda liked).  I think I'm about to watch Syriana right now, too.

    Almost done with A Feast for Crows!  Finally.  Next up: Shadow & Claw, by Gene Wolfe.

    Happy Belated Easter. 

    Review of Tuesdays can be found here.  I'll choose not to blame it on the author of the review that the title of the article not only has the play's name wrong (Tuesday with Morrie...only one?) but has misspelled Repertory Theater.  C U Next Tuesday!

    No comments: