Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 6, 2006

    nope, not an update

    George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on
    Air Force One.
    The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "you
    Know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make
    somebody very happy."
    The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills
    out the window and make 10 people very happy."
    Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course , then, I
    could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people
    very happy."
    The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses
    back there.  Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and
    make 190 million people really happy."

    Morrie is going great; we had our Invited dress tonight.  I'm currently the sickest bunny - thank you for the farewell present ;)

    No comments: