Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 10, 2006

    I have no voice.  I'm not sure where it went, but I only miss it a little right now.  I'm still in the fun, "Hey, everyone listen to my scary manly voice" phase.  However, when we do run-throughs of Intimate Apparel and I'm on book, like today, it sounds a little scary when I prompt people.  Alas.  Last night when I recorded the nightline, it was beautiful to listen to.

    Not much new here this week.  Bad Dates closes on Sunday, so then I'll stick with Intimate Apparel 'til they open, and then...move on to my final show...  Crazy.  Apparel has been a good rehearsal process for me; Richelle and Amanda are a great team to work with and I have fun with them, and I've gotten to be the costumes liason for this show, which I've never done.  It's been good for me...I'm so used to thinking only about props in a weird kind of way as ASM, and this director is pretty demanding in some ways, so staying on top of costume stuff has been interesting for me. 

    Poor kitty is starved for attention, poor body is starved for sleep, and poor Sawyer is starving for me to re-watch that Lost episode from Wednesday.  Final words of wisdom:

    roxyelle72 (12:15:14 PM): be a goddess
    roxyelle72 (12:15:15 PM): for me

    No comments: