Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 27, 2006

    boredom

    well, if these quizzes say so, it must be true.
    Men See You As Desirable
    Men often find you immediately attractive and sensual
    You're honesty is refreshingly beautiful ... it draws guys in
    You are also able to be open with your feelings with no emotional baggage
    Packing light means you enjoy new relationships easily
    How Do Men See You?

    You Are a Normal Girl

    You are 60% Good and 40% Bad
    Sure you've pulled some bad girl stunts in your past.
    But these days, you're (mostly) a good girl.
    Are You a Good Girl or a Bad Girl?


    You Are Fun SexyYou're funny, quirky, cute, and sassy.
    Guys always have a great time with you, and that alone is sexy.
    You've got an upbeat, optimistic spirit that totally shines through.
    Any guy would be crazy to turn you down!
    What Kind of Sexy Are You?

    (perma-sass.)

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    If I say I'm Sydney from Alias I'm Tomboy Sexy, or Boyish Sexy, whatever it was.  If I say I'm Miranda from Sex and the City, I'm Independent Sexy.  Yay me.