Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005

    short but sweet

    Happy Thanksgiving...soon, anyway.

    If you've never been to Snopes.com, I recommend that you visit it before forwarding on any more e-mails.  Plus, it can be very amusing.

    A Christmas Carol is making my life tiring at the moment, but the Rep's production of it is truly good.  It brought tears to me eyes, it did.

    Your Geek Profile: Music Geekiness: High; Movie Geekiness: Moderate; SciFi Geekiness: Moderate; Academic Geekiness: Low; Fashion Geekiness: Low; Gamer Geekiness: Low; Internet Geekiness: Low; Geekiness in Love: None; General Geekiness: None How Geeky Are You?

    The above I find to be rather incorrect.  TRULY, my dorky-ness (I object to the word geek in reference to myself.  I'm a DORK) is as follows:

    Movie, Internet: High

    General, Love, Gamer, Music: Medium

    Academic: Low
    Fashion: None

     cleolinda TGIWednesday!  Speaking of dorks..;)

    No comments: