Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 13, 2005

    let's discuss

    A few things:

    1) Further proof that people in Europe are wierd ;)  http://movies.collegehumor.com/items/2005/10/collegehumor.1618980.mpg

    2) Andrews Brothers opened last night.  Hence, I am done with it.

    C) Guys on Ice closes on Sunday.  tears.

    4) A Feast for Crows, George R.R. Martin's latest, finally came out.  I must go read it now.

    5) Are you in love with me?  Let's discuss.  Just say yes and make my ego happy, 'kay?

    F)

    You scored as Simon, the Doctor. Simon Tam, a former well-to-do young surgeon and bachelor extraordinaire. You gave up everything to help your sister, which I respect. However, you are also pompous and talk too much, which I also respect.

    Boo.
    FiREFLY QUIZ
    created with QuizFarm.com

    No comments: