Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    no shows

    Becca in prep week means I've had my nights off this week.  This is WEIRD...hasn't happened since early August.  And after this week it will happen again in late November, which I find impressive!  Yesterday I actually got to watch Lost LIVE.  And I've been able to actually read the latest Robert Jordan book a bit each night!  Things are nice and I'm enjoying fall.

    With that said, I miss Flea.  I miss the comfort of running such an enjoyable show; knowing what will happen next, what I need to do next, who I will see every night, etc.  Today I saw Glenn, one of the IA guys for the Powerhouse, who I haven't seen since Sunday, and I was just sooo happy to see him.  Sigh.

    :(

    No comments: