Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 15, 2005

    i would swallow my doubt, turn it inside out

    I am so famous.  I just kinda stumbled across that and thought I'd share.

    Prep week went well; now I'm looking forward to the day off on Monday.  I kinda have tomorrow night off as well, but I'm baby-sitting Deb Staples' daughter, Mira, so I'm still working...  Any addition to my stipend will be nice though.

    Don't really have much to say, otherwise.  I loves me my food stamps, as well as Knife of Dreams.  Good book so far.

    Some good quotes this week:

    Mike: I had the beer and cheese soup..
    Me: Beer and cheese soup?  That's like... Wisconsin in a bowl.

    ~~~

    Mike: I got lots of food and it was all paid for by my friend WISCONSIN.

    ~~~

    Me:  I'll do buses, I'll do cars, I'll do anything that moves. 

    ~~~

    Mercutio144 (2:10:12 AM): goodnight goddess

    No comments: