Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 28, 2005

    last trip home before graduation, check

    So, Easter break/weekend was pretty short...  I did a little shopping, which gave me a bad headache, of course.  I just couldn't find what I wanted, and I needed to get shoes for the Ball, and apparently unbeknownst to me they have decided that silver shoes are no longer necessary.  They go with everything, come on people!  I also bought a new skirt outfit, since I got an invitation to the Honors Convocation and don't really have anything to wear.  I'm sure I'll wear it during Senior week as well.  Rented a few movies this weekend: 

    Being Julia - I can see why she won the Golden Globe.  The story didn't excite me too much, though.

    Ladykillers - funny enough to rent

    The Five People You Meet in Heaven - makes a pretty slow movie.  It jerked some tears, and was touching, but I hope I don't have to go through all that if I get to Heaven!

    Jason and I went out for dinner on Saturday night to Bertucci's, b/c I had a coupon.  I had never been there before; it was okay.  Nothing special as far as Italian places go, but I guess I should try their pizza, which is really what they're known for, before I pass judgement.  Yesterday mom and I visited Grandma in Lancaster... that was nice.  I'm getting to the point where I actually enjoy playing Scrabble.  I came in second, with grandma kicking our butts as always.  She really knows all the tricks to that game.

    So, today I'm gonna eat dinner before heading back to school.  I think we're having kabassi (sp?).  I still need to pack, and do my tax business, and I guess do a little more Latin homework..  I guess I better get started with all that stuff and stop procrastinating!

    Things make me happy right now though.  :)

    No comments: