Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 11, 2005

    home sweet home pt. 2

    I had a lot of memorable dreams last night and they were all pretty depressing.  They made me wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning (afternoon) I guess you would say.  It took a while to get out of that funk.  I'm out of it now, of course, but I hope I stay out of it after another session of dreaming tonight...

    The week at home was nice and relaxing, if uneventful.  As predicted.  Activities included:  finding a dress for the Senior Ball, and an interview outfit (matches my new shoes!), seeing Shannon and Jen, finishing my book (Young Miles), eating out quite a bit, etc.  I did NOT do as much homework as I had planned to, surprise surprise.  As always, watched a lot of movies:

    -Two Brothers:  yeah, I'm a dork, but tigers are cute when they're babies.  Not as great of a story as it could have been...

    -Their Eyes Were Watching God:  I liked it.

    -The Wedding Date:  B.

    -Hitch:  Not as bad as the previews implied to me that it would be.  The whole allergy section was a little unnecessary, and the script was BAD at times.  But, not awful.

    -Stage Beauty:  Claire Danes will always be Juliet to me.  A lot of random actors in that movie that I recognized but couldn't place..

    -Shall We Dance?:  Mom made me.  Again, not as bad as I thought it would be.  Actually rather cute.

    Okay, so I feel like that's a pitiful selection of movies, but Hotel Rwanda never plays except at 10 pm, Being Julia left theatres, we tried to see The Sea Inside tonight but they canceled the showing, and sometimes I must go see the romantic comedies!

    Last night I tried to Google a bunch of people from h.s. who I wonder what they're up to (the people NOT on Facebook, that is), but no luck.  Are you out there?

    I just finished a book on writing screenplays for my Film class, and the repetitiveness of this book really annoyed me.  The fact that the author put the points he likes to emphasize in italics the first time was enough....he did not need to do so every five pages!

    My senior ball dress is beeeeeeeeeeeayyyyooooooootiful.  I will be a princess.

    A good cause:  click it!

     

     

    I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met.

     

    No comments: