Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 28, 2004

    random survey

    name four bad habits you have:
    1. Stuff that Jen and Noelle like to yell at me about ;)

    2. Eating just because food tasted SO GOOD
    3. Not going to bed early enough
    4. obsessing

    name four things that you wish you had:
    1. all that lottery money
    2. more years before i have to go out into the real world
    3. a great house for next year...oh wait, I DO
    4. some more tank tops

    name four scents you love:
    1. LAVENDER
    2. the seashore
    3. fresh flowers
    4. duck!  (the kind that's being cooked for dinner, not the kind that's alive and walking around quacking...)

    name four things you'd never wear:
    1. i'm too lazy to think of anything

    name four things you are thinking about right now:
    1. my laziness
    2. how I'm seeing Wicked this weekend
    3. how I should be writing a paper right now
    4. how my belly is sadly big

    name four things that you will have done today:
    1. gone to a dance concert

    2.  watched Friends

    3.  finished my women writer's paper??

    4.  gone to class

    name the last four things you have bought:
    1. dance concert tickets
    2. lunch  - pizza
    3. stuff for our party on Friday night
    4. lunch yesterday?

    name four people you would like to spend more time with:
    1. my mom and sister
    2. my friends at home..

    3. Orlando
    4. Keanu

    name four bands/groups most people don't know you like:
    1. Five Iron Frenzy
    2. Eve 6
    3. do musicals count?  Camelot
    4. I think they do - Man of La Mancha

    name four drinks you regularly drink:
    1. Diet Coke.
    2.  Sierra Mist
    3. water
    4. wine

    name the last four people you kissed:
    1. Jason
    2. Chris
    3. Jason
    4. Jason

    name four random facts about yourself:
    1. I want to go to Hawai'i and swim like a dolphin
    2. There are chocolate bunny legs on my desk which are not mine
    3. I am Glinda AND Bock
    4.  these are a few of my favorite things - lavendar, wolves, white roses, the ocean, lord of the rings, green

    No comments: