Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 12, 2004

    "Men are not against you; they are merely for themselves." - Gene Fowler

    So, once again time has passed since I last updated.  Easter break was this past weekend, tomorrow I register for classes, and I know what I'm doing this summer.  After quite a lot of complaining and worrying and debating, I decided to stay here this summer again, stage managing the big middle show, Annie Get Your Gun.  I wasn't expecting to be offered that show, so it's great that I was, and now at least I know I have a good job that won't be boring or eat up my entire summer.  Which reminds me, I need to get my contract back to Bob.  I'm not sure who I'll be living with, or even who all is in my cast!  Anyone need a roommate?  ;)

    I went home from Thursday night through tonight for Easter, which was nice but wayyyy too short.  Mom and I went into NYC on Friday to stand in the TKTS line and ended up seeing The Boy from Oz - not high quality, but an entertaining show and Hugh Jackman is great.  On the other days we visited grandma and grandpa in Lancaster, rented Intolerable Cruelty (blah...) and Under the Tuscan Sun (I wanna go back to Italy!), and on Saturday night I spent time with Jason while mom went out.  I played lots of Grand Theft Auto :)

    Since registration is tomorrow, I'm not positive yet which classes I'll get into, but my top choices are Jim's Directing class, Scene Design I, American Writers, Basic Speech, and Jazz dance (again) - I need to take 4.5 credits both semesters senior year in order to graduate, but my independent study (also known as SMing a mainstage next year) will count as at least 0.5 credits.  I'm not sure yet which semester that'll be yet though - I guess it depends on whether I get directing first or second semester, as I wouldn't want to take that and SM a mainstage at the same time. 

    In other news, I recently registered to vote and filed all my tax return stuff, AND Lydia and I have a house for next year.  I feel like a grown-up!  Almost.

     

    (¨`·.·´¨)
     `·.¸
    London

     

     

    No comments: