Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 17, 2004

    the hippies are coming.

    Happy Birthday Mel!  Tomorrow, that is.

    So I ended up getting all my first class choices for next semester, which means I'm taking Fundamentals of Directing (Jim), Scene Design I, Basic Speech, American Writers, and Jazz Dance again.  So I have class from 9:30 - 4:15 Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but then on Mondays I have class NEVER, and Wednesday only from 9:30 - 11:30 am.  Yay!  Two of those classes are with Lydia, so next semester will be the semester of Lydia. 

    I just remembered I still need to hand in my contract for this summer.  Oops.  Yesterday I saw Bob and he was like, "um, you might want to hand that in soon."  So I'll do that...

    I woke up sick yesterday, and it's NO fun - sore throat, headache, lots of congestion, and possibly a fever as well.  Right now I feel okay except for the heat and the sniffles.  Despite that I'm definitely gonna go out for Mel's birthday tonight - it should be fun.  I haven't gotten much homework done yet this weekend - I need to read Death and the King's Horseman, re-read Hamlet Act I, and write a paper on Othello.  And write a dance journal entry, methinks. 

    Time to go do something else.

    No comments: