Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 3, 2007

    pre-teen at heart?

    From Beth:

    1. Put your music player on "random." Skip songs with not-very interesting titles (such as "Concerto #4 in E minor").
    2. List the titles of the first 25 songs to come up.
    3. Put "in my pants" after each title.
    4. Bold the ones that actually made you laugh.



    1.  My Immortal in my pants (Evanescense)
    2. Sympathy, Tenderness in my pants (Jekyl & Hyde)
    3. Brick in my pants (Ben Folds Five)
    4.  Lovely in my pants (A Funny Thing....Forum)
    5.  Surabaya-Santa in my pants (Songs for a New World)
    6. Only Got One in my pants (Frou Frou)
    7. Come Away With Me in my pants (Norah Jones)
    8. The Abduction in my pants (Man of La Mancha)
    9. God Only Knows in my pants (uh... some Oldies group...?)
    10. Annie Waits in my pants (Ben Folds)
    11. Two Lost Souls in my pants (Damn Yankees)
    12. Life Upon the Wicked Stage in my pants (Showboat)
    13. Elephant Love Medley in my pants (Moulin Rouge!)
    14. What a Waste in my Pants (Wonderful Town)
    15. Oh, My Mysterious Lady in my pants (Peter Pan)
    16. One of a Kind in my pants (Once Upon a TIme in New Jersey)
    17. Follow Your Heart in my pants (Urinetown)
    18. Those Canaan Days in my pants (Joseph...)
    19. Confessions of the Vampire (The Insatiable Appetite) in my pants (Dance of the Vampires)
    20.  Getting to Know You in my pants (The King & I)
    21. So Long, Farewell in my pants (Sound of Music)
    22. It's Love in my pants (Wonderful Town)
    23. Brighter than Sunshine in my pants (Aqualung)
    24. Walk Through the Fire in my pants (Buffy: Once More, With Feeling)
    25. Not Big in my pants (Lily Allen)

    No comments: