Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    new media shiny

    I only ever watch TV online or via DVD these days.  I'm a member of Blockbuster online, and certainly enjoy all the Angel, West Wing, and Battlestar Galactica episodes I've seen because of itOn CWTV.com I watch Gossip Girl, and on ABC.com I watch Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Samantha Who?, Notes from the Underbelly, October Road, and soon, LOST.  And of course, I occasionally watch Scrubs on the NBC website.

    Then there's YouTube

    Then there's Joox.net.

    Then there's Hulu, which just invited me to be one of their beta members.  And provides us all with such new exciting possibilites as embedding a lovely video into my LiveJournal (but not AOL, cuz they suck sometimes).

    Which is why I left feedback on each of these websites in support of new media and in support of giving the writers their fair share.  Why boycott when instead you can talk about how vital new media is becoming?

    No comments: