Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 14, 2007

    horoscope time

    Acting too hastily could result in a meltdown. So ride hard on any impulses that seem overwhelming. You know the way a mother tells her child to wait until they get home? Keep telling that to your inner child.

    I shall keep on telling myself that.
    Today I had a "wow, I'm stupid moment"...but really, I'm NOT so stupid, because whenever I have a feeling about something in my gut and tell my gut to shut up, my gut is somehow ALWAYS RIGHT.  It must be a talent; if only I could somehow get paid for it.

    Today was a beautiful day.  It was a long week, but I suppose a good one.  It took me until Wednesday to get homesick for Milwaukee (a week and a half is a long time for me!), but then the feeling went away again and all is well.

    Time to watch some Buffy, shower...then watch some West Wing.

    No comments: