Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 4, 2006

    another ipod shuffle game

    Halloween Pictures!

     

    1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
    2. Put it on shuffle
    3. Press play
    4. For every question, type the song that's playing
    5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
    6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool

    - - - -
    Opening Credits: Golden Slumbers (Ben Folds)
    Waking Up: Deperation Song (Carbon Leaf)...oh dear...
    First Day At School: It's a Priveledge to Pee (Urinetown).  HA
    Meet Your Best Friend: You Raise me Up (Josh Groban)
    Falling In Love: Here's to the Night (Eve6)
    Fight Song: I've Grown Accustomed to her Face (My Fair Lady)
    Breaking Up: Glorious Day ( Weezer)... guess I must be happy about that, haha
    Prom: With You (Pippin)
    Driving: This Moment (Kristin Chenowith)

    Flashback: Don't Panic (Garden State)
    Getting Back Together: A Heart Full of Love (Les Mis)
    Wedding: Over the Moon (Rent)
    Birth of Child: You Did it (MFL)
    Final Battle: Overture (Damn Yankees)...snore...
    Death Scene: High Flying Adored (Evita)
    Funeral Song: She Cries (Songs for a New World)
    End Credits: Castle on a Cloud (Les Mis)

    That was boring.  I clearly have too many musicals on my ipod.  Alas.

    No comments: