Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 5, 2006

    you oughta know

    I just started to type out a really long entry....  then it got deleted.

    Here's the gist:

    -I'm alive!  Milwaukee = good.  My social life is picking up again now that shows are opening and uh...yeah, that about sums that up.

    -My apartment is small, but nice.  I miss the internet a bit, but I'm doing just dandy without A.C. or Cable right now.

    Yeah, I really don't feel like typing more again.  I will say though, that I had an awesome Labor Day weekend, and my nose is burnt.  And I drank way too much.

    And I'm obsessed with Veronica Mars

    I haven't taken any pictures since I've been here.  Wierd, right?

    The End.

    Does anyone know how to import entries like this into MySpace blogs?  Is there an easy way to just automatically send it there?

    No comments: