Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    wrong phone number

    I realized that under "About Me" I'vew had the wrong number listed as my Apartment phone number for a long time now.  I have remedied the situation.

     

    Life is good.  A Flea in Her Ear is now open, we finished up the Understudy Run of it, and now I just have performances of the show to deal with until October.  Then I go into rehearsals for Guys on Ice.  That'll be good times.

    One of the great things about work is that the Cabaret is now open.  It's one of the theatres of The Rep, but it also has a bar, so after shows we can simply walk next door and have a few drinks in the privacy of our own work-place.  :)

     

    So... here's a cool Harry Potter preview.

    Shoot me an e-mail.  Let me know what's new and exciting.

    No comments: