Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 11, 2005

    "The jungle is dark but full of diamonds..." - Arthur Miller (1915 - 2005)

    I had this whole long entry typed up about this semester so far and then it got last.  I'm angry, rarr.  And I'm sure you are, too, but here is something to make you feel better:  click me

    Also, I updated my senior year pix over at Yahoo!.  So ckeck 'em out. 

    And also also, I took a Star Wars quiz, and I was Princess Leia, and there was a nice picture of her from ESB with my fav. hairdo, but alas it is gone in addition to my entry.

     


    Which Sandman Character Are You?

    In honor of that quiz result, here's some of my fav. quotes by Delirium:

    You know the best thing about airplanes? Apart from the peanuts in the little silver bags, I mean. It's looking out of the windows at the clouds, and thinking, maybe I could go walking in there. Maybe it's a special place where everything's okay.

    I like the way colors taste. Except I don't like crimsons...or turquoises...especially when they put their heads into their shells and won't play and when you break their shells to let them out they die...

    I think you're very nice. I think twinkle's a nice word. So's viridian. I met a lady once who had an imaginary fish.

    No comments: