Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 5, 2004

    the countdown begins

    Before I can go home for Christmas, here's what I've got left:

    The Classes:

    -2 Directing classes

    -2 American Writers classes

    -2 Scene Design classes

    -2 Jazz classes

    The Finals:

    -John Dunphy's final directing scene

    -My final directing scene

    -Performance day (jazz)

    -Final paper for American Writers

    -Paper and revised production book for Independent Study (Pippin)

    -Finish model of Hamlet set for Scene Design

    -2 monologue presentations for Speech final

    The Extraneaous Stuff:

    -Critical take (paper and presentation) on Portnoy's Complaint

    -Reaction paper on Portnoy's Complaint

    -2 Choir rehearsals

    -3 Choir concerts

    -MTA Semi-formal

    -Dinner w/my lovies??

    -Trip to Curtis' house for scene design

    No comments: