Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 29, 2004

    three weeks to go?

    It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

    Thanksgiving break was loverly.  Mom and I went to visit Grandma in Lancaster, then watched TV in the basement with our wine and pumpkin pie (our upstairs TV has died).  Other events of the break included seeing Sideways and Finding Neverland with Mom, National Treasure with Shannon, and renting Laws of Attraction with Jason.  Mom and I also went shopping at DSW, Michael's, and in Penn's Village (got me some shoes), and went looking for chandeliers and whatnot.  Went out to Olive Garden with Jen as well, of course!

    I'm feeling a little stressed again, with SO much to do in these next few weeks.  It's that time of year...  In addition to homework, I've got two plays to see, a semi-formal to attend..  At least there's no more mainstage rehearsal!  Hehe. 

    I'll be home from December 16th until Jan. 1st, it looks like, and then back to school for a week (for ACTF), and then I'll spend the following week at home again.  So let me know when we'll play, for those of you at home!

    Oh, and as a little Muhlenberg-is-stupid sidenote:  they told me they'd fix my windows on Wednesday when I went home for break, so that I wouldn't have to worry about that meanie burglar breaking in and taking my computer.  When did they fix my windows?  TODAY, when I got BACK from break.  Argh.  All is well though, and if it wasn't, I'd bite them.  Seriously.

    I need to go to bed soon and wake up on time for Scene Design tomorrow, but if your number 1 thing to look forward to over the Holiday season is the same as mine, check this
     out.  Tear of joy.


    Let it snow, now, please!

    No comments: