Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 28, 2004

    not really an update

    No, this is, as always in crazy times, not really an update.  I got out of Pippin early tonight, so I went on a kick of downloading music (Rufus, The Shins, Sinatra, Carbon Leaf...) with my new program, LimeWire, and looking for Spring Break deals.  Any suggestions?  On spring break deals, I mean.  Someplace with a beach and hot and all-inclusive is pretty much what we're lookin' for.  Oh, and I also looked up all the ACTF Stage Management info, which just kinda makes me nervous.  Already. 

    Pippin is going fairly slowly and smoothly - we're done blocking out Act I finally, but it needs lots of review and clean-up work!  A month (when we open) feels like a long time, but there's fall break in there...  so really, it's kinda scary. 

    I need to go do my Speech homework (i.e. make funny noises), but before I go I wanted to point out that I really enjoy it when people I knew in high school do talented things (I really recommend her song "With Everything I Have").

    Ciao.

    No comments: