Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 22, 2004

    missing London

    Request your Pippin tickets!

     

    So, a year ago today I was in London.  I had two classes on Wednesday's, each one whole whopping hour.  And then I'd go see a play.  And then I'd go to the Sandwich.  Sigh..  Week four of the semester seems to be worse than weeks two and three, but possibly better than week one.  Possibly.  Stress continues to accumulate as I've started doing Scene shop hours, have an actual assignment due for Scene Design, have weekly production meetings, and never get quite enough sleep!  Luckily, we're closer to the weekend than we were yesterday, I don't have to do a scene for next week's Directing, and one of my classes for tomorrow is canceled.  Simple Joys.

     

     

    RIP Lucy  :(

     

    No comments: