Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 29, 2004

    11 more to go

    So, Annie is now more than halfway done with all its performances!  We haven't had any major issues thus far, and it's been going fairly smoothly.  Our first preview was definitely a PREVIEW - among the problems we had that night were the fact that half the last song got cut out!  Oops..  Since then, it's been a lot of issues with Annie's mic (not for a few days now though), some issues with traffic, some premature balloon-popping - stuff like that. 

    I love afternoons now that rehearsals aren't happening anymore.  I can sleep til 12 or 1, read and laze around all day, eat dinner, and head over to the theatre around 6:15.  Jason's come to visit on a few weekends, including our opening night, which was also his 21st birthday.  I think he had a pretty good time.  This Monday for our comapny day off, a group of 12 of us headed down to Kim Swaneveld's shore house in Jersey, which was THE best day off ever!  Despite bad weather forecasts, it was gorgeous and sunny, the water was warm, the waves were big and strong, etc.  Her house is right on the shore, so it's a private beach for that group of houses, so it wasn't crowded or anything, and we could go out and frolic on the beach in the middle of the night, too.  Most of us got badly burnt unfortunately, and now aloe is our best friend, but...what a great day.  That night we went to the boardwalk and I ate two huge slices of pizza, some mozzarella sticks, and chocolate frozen yogourt.  We gopt back around 12 on Tuesday, so I napped and showered and relaxed as much as possible before our show that night.  Watching the burnt Indians roll around on the stage floor that night during Defenses are Down was highly amusing that night!

    Today I was fairly productive for once..  I did laundry, went and bought the third book of a series that I absolutely needed RIGHT NOW ;)  , and bought new aloe, shampoo, lipliner, chapstick, and toothpaste.  I also out my pictures on-line, so here they are!

    My AIM refuses to work lately, which seems to be a problem with the network but I'm not rewally too sure.  It's really annoying though!  So anyway, that's why I haven't been on-line to much and why my away messages haven't been anything interesting or creative.  I hope it starts working again soon.  My roomate finally moved in yesterday (Katie Most), so we'll live together for a grand total of 12 days before I move out and head back home again.  Yay home!

    Annie Get Your Gun Pictures

    No comments: