Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 4, 2008

    yes, we did.

    After an exciting year/month/week/day I'm so happy the election is over. And proud.

    A blast from the past, 2004:
    Daily Mirror on George Bush's Re-election

    And then there's the reaction from across the pond on tonight's news: They Did It

    Meanwhile, watching twitter is kinda fascinating right now, and I'm concerned about this Prop 8 business.

    I'm glad Jon Stewart was the one to break the news to me.

    GOBAMA!

    3 comments:

    Beth said...

    John Stewart broke the news to me, too, and my first reaction was, "Wait, is he kidding? How can he seriously say that this early?" I had to switch to a news network before I really believed it.

    Becca said...

    Ah yes, but then he quickly affirmed that CNN had just called it. Hence, no need to switch to a network :)

    Beth said...

    I think I was screaming too loudly to notice him saying that CNN had confirmed it.