Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 23, 2008

    more flickr fun

    Here's how it works:
    1. Go to www.flickr.com
    2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
    3. Use only the first page
    4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

    What's your first name? 


    What is your relationship status?
     


    What is your favorite color?



    What band are you listening to right now?


    What is your favorite Disney Princess?



    Where is your dream vacation?


    What do you want to be when you grow up?



    What do you love most in life?


    One word to describe yourself?


    I was born in:


    My eye color is:


    Blonde or Brunette?


    Night or Day?


    What's your favorite TV show?


    Favorite saying?


    Favorite drink:




    P.S.  Apparently, AOL Journals now will FINALLY let me post my Flickr pictures here.  See?

    Tags:

    No comments: