Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 2, 2007

    things that make me happy: last day of tour! tomorrow, that is. we have one final load-in, show, and load-out. I am SO excited to go home next week! Methinks I'll be home in PA by Wednesday. Our last hotel room, here in Madison, is the most AMAZING room I've ever stayed in. I'm a bit in love with it; Marcie and I turned into 13-year-olds when we walked in and saw it. I'd like to jump on my bed, just cause I can. Then I went to check my (free) e-mail, and I had an e-mail from a dude working at Leinenkugel's saying he likes my Leinie's pics on Flickr - ha! It's true; I DO love the Leinie's. Now if Furthermore would contact me too, and New Glarus, I'd be SUCH a perfect supporter of Wisconsin beers. Yum. Our pool has palm trees in it. There's a DSW across the street. Time to go play.

    No comments: